Please select your ticket type:
Please take note of the following arrangements:
- The Water World's Online Reservation System has opened admission and shuttle bus reservation from NOW to October 31, 2022. Reservations will be processed on a first-come, first-served basis. Upon boarding the shuttle bus / admission to Water World, visitors are required to present the reservation QR codes, their registered and valid admission tickets and identity. Please note that any unauthorized resale of Water World admission tickets or reservation QR codes is prohibited by the Ocean Park Corporation.
- The Park will implement below regulations in accordance with the Government’s Prevention and Control of Disease Ordinance (Cap. 599):
(i) Requirement to scan ‘LeaveHomeSafe’ venue code
All visitors are required to use the “LeaveHomeSafe” app to scan the venue QR code before entering Ocean Park, except the following 3 categories of persons may fill in a specified form as an alternative:
a. persons aged 65 or above and aged 15 or below*;
b. persons with disability; and
c. other persons recognized by the Government or organization(s) authorized by the Government.
*People aged 15 or below would not have to register his or her personal information using the specified form if he or she is accompanied by an adult who has complied with the LeaveHomeSafe requirement.
The “LeaveHomeSafe” exempted persons are required to register their name, contact number and visiting date and time. The respective identity document must be presented to our staff for verification purpose.
(ii) Requirement on Vaccine Pass
Except the individuals who are issued with a COVID-19 Vaccination Medical Exemption Certificate, effective from 30 Sep, visitors aged 5 or above entering Water World are required to fulfill the Vaccination Requirements under Vaccine Pass (Blue Code).
Visitors should present the relevant Vaccination Record / Medical Exemption QR Code for scanning upon entry.
(iii) Online reservation for admission to Water World
Visitors holding open dated Water World admission tickets or pass holders (except for children aged below 3) must make online reservations prior to their visits. Due to limited availability, reservation for park admission and shuttle bus service will be processed on a first-come, first-served basis.
(iv) Visitors are required to wear face masks and undergo body temperature check upon entry.
(v) Face masks must be worn at all areas inside the park (except when eating, in water attractions and pools or showering).
(vi) Park-wide capacity and capacities of individual facilities will be adjusted accordingly.
(vii) Seating for groups and individuals will maintain a minimum distance of 1.5m.
- Visitors who feel unwell or display any COVID-19 symptoms such as fever (38°C or above), cough, sore throat or shortness of breath are recommended to seek medical advice immediately and stay home. Water World reserves the right not to admit any person displaying such symptom(s).
- Visitors should not visit the park if they have a family member or live with someone who displays COVID-19 symptom(s).
- All visitors (except children aged below 3) must make an online reservation prior to visiting the Water World.
- Due to the capacity limitation, reservation for admission/shuttle bus will be processed on a first-come, first-served basis.
- The admission pass barcode number and the name printed on identity document must be filled in at the time of registration. In addition, a valid email address and contact number must be provided.
- Upon successful reservation, visitors will receive a reservation QR code on the same screen, followed by an email notification. Upon boarding the shuttle bus and/or admission, visitors must present both the reservation QR code, their registered and valid admission ticket and identity documents.
- Visitors must arrive at the shuttle bus boarding point at or before the designated time printed on the confirmation email.
- The reservation QR code is only valid for one-time entry on the registered date. All registrants must user the shuttle bus service and enter the park at the same time.
- If visitors need to modify or cancel their admission or shuttle bus reservations, they must amend the reservations via the link provided in the confirmation email at least one day before the registered visit date.
- Water World reserves the right to amend the Water World’s admission procedures subject to weather conditions or actual circumstances without prior notice. If visitors are affected and not able to enter Water World, their reservation QR code will also be considered invalid. Visitors will need to make another reservation.
- Data collected for reservation purpose will only be used for disease prevention and control measure implementation. The park reserves the right to use the collected data for related incidents where necessary. Please click here for the Personal Information Collection Statement.
- If you have any enquiry, please contact the park’s Guest Relations team at (852) 3923 2323 from 9am to 6pm.
© Copyright Ocean Park Hong Kong. All rights reserved.